- The Simple Path to Wealth by J.L. Collins
2. All About Asset Allocation by Rick Ferri
Asset Allocation is the amount of money you put towards each different investment in your portfolio. Rick Ferri does an excellent job of explaining asset allocation and how your investments work together in your portfolio. This is also just a great read for learning about investing in general.
3. The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John C. Bogle
4. The Bogleheads Guide to Investing by Multiple Authors
5. A Random Walk Down Wall Street by Burton G. Malkiel
6. The Four Pillars of Investing by William Berstein
7. The Only Guide to a Winning Investment Strategy You’ll Ever Need by Larry Swedroe